I just got an email from a guy who is in a weird situation, he’s been meeting a few girls
and now things are getting out of hand.
But first, I’m deciding to reveal: 24 Ways To Start A Conversation With A Woman
I’ve had a lot of people ask me this question so I decided to give away page 30 of
my 77 page report “Super Approach Power” which shows the 24 ways to start a conversation.
There are 4 easy ways to start any conversation:
1. State your opinion
2. State a fact
3. Ask for her opinion
4. Ask her about a fact
And with that there are 6 basic topics
C. Someone Else
E. The Situation
F. The Environment
So with these 4 Conversation Starters and these 6 Basic Topics, you can easily form:
24 Ways To Get Her Attention: In other words, you can create 24 Entry Points.
1. State your opinion about You
2. State your opinion about Her
3. State your opinion about Someone Else
4. State your opinion about Something
5. State your opinion about The Situation
6. State your opinion about The Environment
7. State a fact about about You
8. State a fact about about Her
9. State a fact about about Someone Else
10. State a fact about about Something
11. State a fact about about The Situation
12. State a fact about about The Environment
13. Ask for her opinion about You
14. Ask for her opinion about Her
15. Ask for her opinion about Someone Else
16. Ask for her opinion about Something
17. Ask for her opinion about The Situation
18. Ask for her opinion about The Environment
19. Ask her about a fact about You
20. Ask her about a fact about Her
21. Ask her about a fact about Someone Else
22. Ask her about a fact about Something
23. Ask her about a fact about The Situation
24. Ask her about a fact about The Environment
The 4 FG Types (all women can fall in one of these 4 types – and you’ll understand why that’s important to know)
Also, there was one guy who emailed me stating that he
keeps getting “turned down” for adult activities as a result of
(what he believes is) having TOO MUCH Sexual Value???
Is this possible?
In fact, he gives 4 exact quotes from 4 different women
which is how he arrived at this “theory”…
Let me know what you think…
(Maybe you or someone you know have been in this situation before.)
Let me know what you think? (email me at crjames100@gmail)
Here’s the email he sent me:
Luis here… first of all I would like to say thanks on behalf of all the guys your efforts help to get whatever they want (girlfriend, get laid, etc) and dude, just the fact that you answer most emails with not only like a friend but also with total seriousness, it puts you on another level (compared to other “gurus” out there).
Now with the question at hand. Here’s something that a happened to me last weekend:
For the first time, I went out with a good family friend (the daughter of my mother’s best friend to be specific), after some drinks at a bar I took her back home and as we barely entered and she jumped on me and pretty much dragged me to her bed. To keep it short (and censored), by the time I got inside she pushed me back and pretty much begged me to stop because she said:
– “I know myself and if we continue tonight I’ll fall for you [in love] and you are leaving in a couple of days”
The week before another girl told me at a bar:
– “I dunno what I’m gonna do without you”
BTW, it was just the second time I saw her.
Another friend, already in bed… I was making her cum like crazy when all of a sudden she stopped and ran away.
Another one told me: “You know.. I’ve meet many assholes in my life and you’re totally different. You’re the kind not only for bed, you’re a real man.. one a woman marries”
And another one said: “I’m not enough for you..”
And so on…
I think I have lot of value as a person, but I’m still a regular guy in the process of learning and self improving. Although I try to keep myself fit, I’m no Brad Pitt at all. I don’t have money, neither come from a powerful family or whatever. So this is shocking me lately… My sex life is being troubled by my perceived serious partner/boyfriend/husband potential!
So in a few words…
Am I “too good” for my own good?
Has this happen to anyone else? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance,
Again, let me know what you think (crjames100@gmail or post)
- Does he have too much value?
- Have you (or someone you know) been in that situation before?
- What can he do?