The New 2014 P.R.E Persuasion System
CR James | January 21, 2014
I don't know how you feel about persuasion, because different people have different views on it.
But as far as I'm concerned, it's not like this magical thing where you can force people to do what you want.
You often hear expressions like 'Bob is so good at persuasion he could sell ice to an Eskimo'.
Truth is: Unless Bob is flat out lying (which is not persuasion), then it's total BS.
I've said it before: For the most part, people make decisions based on pleasure/pain
+ risk/reward + effort.
So the way I see it (and maybe you see it this way, too) effective persuasion is all about:
Deeply respecting the other person + helping that person + understanding how people make decisions.
With that in mind, I created a special report because I've learned some useful stuff that works great for me. And I'm sure it will work great for you, too.
Plus, I think there is a lot of stuff out there that isn't consistent with how things operate in the real world.
It's really simple...
If a kid knocks on your door ==> treats you with respect and asks to cut your grass (or rake your leaves) ==> If you think the price is fair and you don't feel like going through the effort of cutting it yourself, then you would be easily persuaded.
And that's because
in general, humans are really simple.
- We just want to be happy
- We just want to feel good about ourselves
- We enjoy associating with ‘good people’ who think like us
- We like it when people help us get what we want in life
I tend to look at persuasion more from a 'helping the person' perspective.
If you’re into learning about new psychological persuasion tactics for the purpose
of using it to improve your life (and/or other people’s lives), then I think you’re going
to find my new “2014 Super P.R.E-Persuasion Strategy” to be useful.
And for what it's worth, it's the most current version of what works for me - if I had to describe it in terms of a systematic process.
If you were to analyze any genius persuader that you know, it's a good chance that he (or she) is using a close variation of my new “2014 Super P.R.E-Persuasion Strategy”.
Once you discover how it works, you should be able to understand how to use it.
And it basically takes the statement (people make decisions based on: pleasure/pain + risk/reward + effort) to a new level - in a very logical way.
Aside from that, there are a few clever twists to the whole thing that makes it unique and powerful.
One of the benefits of being someone who constantly encourages people to ask me questions is that over time, I can quickly spot patterns of what people 'really need' to solve their problems.
And 'persuasion' is one of those skills that a lot of guys need!
On top of that, it’s one of those areas of knowledge that has a huge impact on so many areas of your life (success with your woman, raising your kids, helping family members make better decisions, career/business, etc.) and yet most people don’t even understand the basics.
On the other hand, you have people who ‘understand persuasion concepts’ but they use it completely wrong.
So I'm making my new 'PRE-persuasion strategy available. And even if you're great at persuasion, you'll find it be a great 'tool' to add to your arsenal.
It's a better version of what I used in the past for many different uses.
- I used a weaker version of this structure to help someone close to me stop a 'really bad habit.'
- I used a weaker version of this structure to help a guy 'inspire his wife' to do a particular sex act (that she thought would be painful). In fact, you'll read the example inside the report.
So I'm sharing this with you because I like to keep things simple. You can use this concept with 'new women' to build desire (you'll learn how) -- or -- You can use it in your relationship.
For me, a great relationship is pretty simple.
(1) lots of sex + (2) sharing good/loving times together +
(3) minimized female "emotional-flipout"
(4) mutual respect & seeing things for each other's perspective
That's just how I would describe it if I were to talking to a guy and giving the non-sugar-coated version.
Point being....persuasion is amazingly useful for all 4 areas.
In fact, I personally use persuasion strategies to have success in all 4 of those areas.
And it's kinda interesting because I love to learn new ways to persuade - or at least "how people end up being persuaded and making certain decisions", but I'm not a pushy person.
I have zero desire to try to make people do stuff they don't want to do.
At any rate, if you're interested in this cool persuasion concept, here's a new report that offers a fresh perspective that you will never find in any persuasion course/book/system.
(Read that again!)
It's only 17 pages so you can read it (and absorb it) quickly.
In fact, after reading it one time, you should be able to understand how to use it.
Also in the report:
- I reveal my top 6 “persuasion tactics” that work great for keeping a woman addicted to you.
- You need to be great at persuasion to have success with women.
- And this could be the easiest and BEST persuasion strategy you’ve ever seen!
- And that's because there is a certain brilliant way of using 'popular persuasion tactics' to make them work 10x better.
- Also in the report (as a bonus) I reveal my top 3 (favorite) persuasion books.
- You may already own one or more of these books. I don't know. I’ll give you the name of the books and the author.
- Hopefully, you'll merge my P.R.E persuasion method with 'stuff that has worked great for you in the past'.
- And if you know how I operate I rarely recommend other people’s products/books.
- And that’s because I want people to know that if I suggest something it’s because
I truly believe it’s “Great information” (and ‘useful information’) so that you can use it to improve/change your life!
- And there are no referral links or commission links. I’m letting you know what these 3 books are because they’re my top 3 (favorite) -- as of Jan 2014 -- and they are (in my opinion) a MUST READ for people interested in using psychological persuasion tactics to change/improve their lives (and other people's lives).
You'll also get...
A special bonus report called “27 Forbidden Psychological Factors”. I didn’t create the book, but I own the rights to resell it. It currently sells for $17.
Module #2: 27 Forbidden Psychological Factors
Keep in mind, this report uses 'sales examples', but the concepts are universal. it applies to 'selling a woman an idea' or 'persuading her to do something' and other uses.
When you read P.R.E persuasion first, it will put all of these tactics in this report in perspective the right way.
If you're curious as to what you'll find in 27 Forbidden Psychological Tactics, here's a sneak-peak:
- How to create the "gotta have it" feeling in people!
- The magical way to melt away resistance -- it's slam-dunk easy… when you know HOW!
- How to subtly stimulate a "craving" to do something.
- How to tap into the "primal" emotions of the person you're persuading.
- How to convince others successfully and effortlessly, and how to get them to say, "Yes, Master" and obey your hidden suggestions without resistance!
- The amazing secrets to making objections meaningless even before they come up - it'll surprise you how easy this is when you know this tactic!
- How to create mesmerizing stories and scenarios that grab the attention of the other person.
- Little-known tactics that will alter the mindset of the other person.
- Unleash the power of Pseudo Logic.
Sells for $17 | Click her to buy this report separately
Module #3: Amazing Sales Persuasion
And I’ll also throw in a report I created 10 years ago called “Amazing Sales Persuasion”.
(If you see the '2011' year inside the book - that's because I did an update to the intro a few years ago, but I created it back in 2003.)
I've never interviewed anyone before, so in terms of 'technical interviewing smoothness' I would grade myself a C minus at the most.
However, I just wanted to get to the point, because sometimes you’ll read a book on persuasion and you just want to ask the author a direct question like:
‘What is your favorite psychological persuasion tactic?’ or
‘What is the FIRST thing that you do when you want to persuade someone?’
…so several years ago (back in 2003), instead of just wondering about it, I actually selected people I respected and interviewed 13 persuasion experts and I asked them those EXACT questions (above) and I crammed all of their responses in one big ebook.
Sells for $49 | Click her to buy this report separately
Module #4: Surprise Bonus Report
I'm also going to throw in another ‘powerful secret report’ that I have the rights to. I’m not the author but in this book:
You’ll learn '26 psychological mind control hacks'.
A few of these overlap with 27 Forbidden tactics. The key is you have to read the Pre-Persuasion report first.
The way I see it, 'techniques' are only as powerful as: 'how they are executed' + 'their appropriate use' + 'other factors'
This report is worth absorbing. I've personally read it about 5 times.
Module #5: PD Persuasion Volume 2
Volume 2 picks up where PD Persuasion Volume 1 left off except it just
covers the PD techniques. You'll learn:
How to persuade someone to do something by convincing them of something else. This 'something else' is something that is hard to argue with. (see Technique #12 )
- You will read about my wife's brilliant perception-persuasion tactic: She may not call it that, but that's what it is. Recently a woman asked my wife to help her with her low libido because she never wants to have sex with her husband. My wife gave her a bunch of advice and after the conversation the woman ended up crying (tears of happiness). Then a few minutes later her husbands introduces himself and says "thank you thank you thank you"...
...when she first mentioned this story to me, she never revealed to me what she told the woman. After a week, the curiosity got to me and I couldn't take it no more...so I asked her flat out what did she tell the woman (being that it lead to her crying). When she told me the advice, it wasn't close to anything I was expecting to hear.
She's smart, but the advice she gave was insanely brilliant. The point is the structure of what she did could be applied to a lot of stuff. (see Technique #15)
A unique way to get someone in a
mindset. Several friends and family have told me that this technique is evil. And of course, it's not - and you'll read about the two people I've used on it.
You'll also read about how I caught someone red-handed using my Wacky (Evil) Persuasion technique on someone (even thought that same person told me it was a "not-so nice" way of motivating a person. (see Technique #16)
This is great for persuading someone in a liquid smooth way by getting them to focus on two things.
So there you go.
The value is all of the information combined is well over $170 (if purchased separately)
Today, you can have everything for just $97
That’s pretty much it.
Click here to get all of the reports listed
Recap of first ever ‘Persuasion PACKAGE deal’
- Report #1: Super PRE-Persuasion Strategy (this is new and never been released before)(read this one first)(it could be the BEST persuasion strategy you’ve ever seen)
- Report #2: 27 hidden psychological factors
- Report #3: Surprise Report (hint: 26 mind control hacks)
- Report #4: Amazing Sales Persuasion (I interviewed 13 persuasion experts and asked each of them ‘What’s your favorite persuasion tactic?’, ‘what’s the first thing that you do when you’re about to persuade someone?’ and a few other questions.)
- Report #5: PD Persuasion Volume 2 (You’ll learn lots of unique techniques. Plus, you'll read about my wife’s brilliant persuasion tactic that she used to help a woman’s relationship.)
Sexual Relationship Strategist
P.S. With P.R.E persuasion, you can continue doing everything you normally do,
except you're going to make a 'small genius tweak' that will create a HUGE change.
Click here to get all of the reports listed
Read Some Emails From Other Guys Who Applied
Advice From CR James
Hi I bought a few of Your books a while ago ……… and I haven't ever told you how good they are an how I think its a HONOR TO KNOW YOU.. and to have the luck of coming across ……your books and buying them…….
I have had a lot of trouble taking every detail in to real life out of the book ………
i have had to read thing many many times……
know that you must be really busy and I really appreciate you time and THINK YOU ARE A SUPER PERSON THAT IS HONESTLY CHANGING THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER
THANK YOU , YOU CHANGED MY LIFE FOR EVER …..THANKS
| Dude, you were right about the [removed]. I tested it the next time she did it and that is definitely her form of initiation. Thanks for the excellent advise. I'm not easily impressed, but you impress the hell out of me.
| Let me start by saying YOU DA MAN. I am forty years old and have been married for twenty years and because of you, I now know what the problem was. I started using your techniques and saw results in a week. And when I say results, I mean I could predict her reactions and even almost control them.
The one and the only amazing CR James, man I never get tired of reading your stuff. Your last report on the laughable answer was really amazing good stuff good stuff, I just put it to work. Last time my 19 year old girlfriend and me were having WILD sex each and every time I read your work and put it into action so lets see if I can effectively put it into action this time wish me luck!
Sincerely Best Wishes,